Last month, James Henderson won a Powermatic 15” Bandsaw! Congrats James. This month, you can enter to win a Festool CT36 plus Boom Arm! Enter today!
– Woodworkers Fighting Cancer 2014 benefiting Cancer Research Institute. Keep an eye out for the Powermatic Drill Press auction! Keep up with the latest at WoodworkersFightingCancer.com!
– Get your WFC charity T-shirt and Mug!
– A special thank-you goes out to David Piccuito and his fiance Kelly at DrunkenWoodworker.com!
– Bangle Bowl Submissions! – Through Oct. 22nd
– Matt’s Basement Workshop Patreon Campaign
– Glen Huey, Chuck Bender, and Bob Lang are leaving Popular Woodworking. Calm down everyone!
– A preview of the charity toy box build.
– Daniel Taylor – “For a woodworker new to building furniture, would you suggest starting with plywood or solid lumber projects?”
– Sarina Flores – “How do you feel about using designs from stores like Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel as inspiration?”
– Todd Sparger – “Have you been happy with the rubber floor tiles you are using in your shop as far as being able to roll heavy tools around on it?”
– tranceformer110 – “Marc, what is your opinion of diamond plates for sharpening. Thinking about get some DMT plates since they are on sale at woodcraft.”
– Cactus Chris Makes – “Are those the floor tiles they sell at Woodworker’s Source?”
– RJsumthn – “Have you ever used colored or tinted wax when finishing a project?”
– RookieMistakes0607 – “Can you sharpen bandsaw blades? or would you just replace when they get dull?”