– Some kind and thoughtful works from Steve Jordan.
– Steve Carmichael at Carmichael Workshop – Whac-A-Woodworker
Laney Shaunessy’s video on the Whirligig Wars:
– Instructables Woodworking Projects for Beginners (sent in by Eric)
– My recommendations for a basic woodworking kit: Plunge Router, 6″ ROS, Drill, Jigsaw, Circular Saw, Chisels, and general purpose Hand Saw.
– How to make your own track for a circular saw.
– @JCRoupp – Once the learning curve is over, are hand cut dovetails just as easy and fast as a jig?
– mattty38 – How do you deal with insects in your shop, especially when finishing?
– Matthew S – Can I handle rough lumber without a planer or jointer?
– Aaron – I’m thinking about buying a turbine sprayer. I’m wondering if I should pay a little more for the extra air pressure option like your higher end model sprayer you have.
– Ozuma4688 – Do you put finish over a painted project. If so, what type of finish?
Tune in to the next show on September 5th at 1pm Eastern!
If you’d like to view the full unedited version of this TWW Live episode, you can watch it here.